Hello. :)

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
LiddellGreyMouse

Hello. :)

Postby LiddellGreyMouse » 9 months ago

Well, this is going to be uncomfortable. :D Hello. You can call me by my username; some people on here call me "Mouse", and that's okay, too. I tend to come off as really awkward sometimes, on account of being avoidant. I won't go too much into that though, but it does affect how I [don't] socialize (it's not really the same as being anti-social though). I also usually just consider people acquaintances and not friends, but I'm pushing myself to be more friendly. No one should have to live an isolated life. So, I'm trying to push myself out of all of the aforementioned stuff. You can feel free to leave a reply or not. Have a good day and/or night. :)

LittlePrisa
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Re: Hello. :)

Postby LittlePrisa » 9 months ago

Hi! Im pretty awkward myself and im trying to speak to new people get myself out there
Love to have a chat see if we have anything in common
Give me a message if you want
Have a good day/night
Little Prisa

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!