Introduction

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Magnus

Introduction

Postby Magnus » 1 year ago

Hello, i'm 29 year old male from the US. I'm not necessarily a little or a big. I sort of enjoy fantasizing of being on either end of the spectrum. While this isnt my favorite adult interest, it's one i was introduced to by a friend a long time ago and kinda grew on me. I have some really out there kinks but i'll save that talk for later.

I'm a novice artist and i absolutely LOVE to listen to women's sensual fantasies. Even if i'm not into that particular adult interest personally, i still like to hear them. Doesnt really matter how vanilla or extreme they are. They're what give me inspiration to draw, if that makes any sense. If you have a request for me to draw something, feel free to ask me. I may or may not be able to deliver depending how difficult or complicated it would be to draw. (and no i dont charge money for them currently)

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Introduction

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Welcome! We're super duper glad to have you around in the community :D

Please post as much as your fantastic artwork that you want to share! I love artwork. I don't have any real artistic talent myself so I'm way jealous. :lol:

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 1 year ago

I'd love to. Only problem is i... lack creativity and direction? If anyone has something they want to see, like part of a fantasy or adult interest i can use that. I might be able to draw, but i lack a muse :P

mdlgcnfsd

Postby mdlgcnfsd » 1 year ago

hugs

Welcome :!:

Princess

Postby Princess » 1 year ago

welcome Magnus!

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!