Introduction

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.

Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
Magnus

Introduction

Postby Magnus » 1 year ago

Hello, i'm 29 year old male from the US. I'm not necessarily a little or a big. I sort of enjoy fantasizing of being on either end of the spectrum. While this isnt my favorite adult interest, it's one i was introduced to by a friend a long time ago and kinda grew on me. I have some really out there kinks but i'll save that talk for later.

I'm a novice artist and i absolutely LOVE to listen to women's sensual fantasies. Even if i'm not into that particular adult interest personally, i still like to hear them. Doesnt really matter how vanilla or extreme they are. They're what give me inspiration to draw, if that makes any sense. If you have a request for me to draw something, feel free to ask me. I may or may not be able to deliver depending how difficult or complicated it would be to draw. (and no i dont charge money for them currently)

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Introduction

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Welcome! We're super duper glad to have you around in the community :D

Please post as much as your fantastic artwork that you want to share! I love artwork. I don't have any real artistic talent myself so I'm way jealous. :lol:

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 1 year ago

I'd love to. Only problem is i... lack creativity and direction? If anyone has something they want to see, like part of a fantasy or adult interest i can use that. I might be able to draw, but i lack a muse :P

mdlgcnfsd

Postby mdlgcnfsd » 1 year ago

hugs

Welcome :!:

Princess

Postby Princess » 1 year ago

welcome Magnus!

Return to “Introductions”