New Daddy Dom here

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
AdmiralWaffle81
Role: Daddy

New Daddy Dom here

Postby AdmiralWaffle81 » 9 months ago

Okay, so, my little and I have just gotten into the whole DD/lg dynamic about a week ago. Neither of us know what we're doing (Sort of) so I thought I would look to others for some advice and tips. THOUGH I have been doing some research. SOME. I've been wondering. Even though that I'm 18 going on 19 this month and she's 19 going on 20; we're both still in school, is this kind of relationship okay? I mean, they don't know and its only between me and her.

purplebunny
Role: Bunny

Re: New Daddy Dom here

Postby purplebunny » 9 months ago

Hi there!

I'm glad you and your little have found this site since it has lots of nice articles to help you out!
You can find them here: viewforum.php?f=51

Regarding asking if this relationship is okay, I'd say yes. You two are two consenting adults and your relationship shouldn't have to be up to anything else. I assume every action between you and your little has been discussed with each other so you BOTH agree. :)

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!