Hewwo! I'm Kimi!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
CookieDoughDarling
Role: Little

Hewwo! I'm Kimi!

Postby CookieDoughDarling » 1 year ago

Hi all! I am brand new to the site. My name is Kimi, I am 23 years of age, I am 5'5 in height and I'm an adorably chubby girl. I am biracial, Asian and Hispanic.
I am an ab as well as a little and a part time kitten! My little age ranges anywhere from 3-10 years of age depending on my current needs at the time. I am located in the US, Texas to be specific. I do not have many friends due to my anxiety issues, so I'm hoping to make some near and far! I tend to be a bit shy due to it, so please, bear wiff me!
I enjoy many many activities!
Coloring, cooking, baking, writing, drawing, and reading.
I love love love movies! Disney is a go to for little space, but I like many other animated films that are not Disney.
I have a love for Horror films, but daddy must be present for cuddling and hiding!
I do enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, picnics, swimming, fishing, and camping! But daddy hates the outdoors. it'x the Texas heat =p.
Daddy and I spend a lot of our time gaming. World of Warcraft to be specific! Always looking for new friends to play wiff!

Can't wait to meet you all! ^.^

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!