Forum Section for Nonsexual Caregiver/Little Personal Ads  [Answered]

Angelmarie1234
Role: Little girl

Forum Section for Nonsexual Caregiver/Little Personal Ads  [Answered]

Postby Angelmarie1234 » 9 months ago

Is it possible to make a space where nonsexual littles and caregivers can post ads saying they are looking for some one? Its hard to find the nonsexual ads in just the regular one we have now. I would like a nonsexual mommy or daddy and it's hard to find them

admin

Re: Nonsexual Personal Ads

Postby admin » 9 months ago

I can understand the need to find nonsexual personal ads quickly; however, there are multiple concerns that I have when considering adding a subforum for this situation. Here are a few of my major concerns:

• 1. This isn't a dating site. It isn't. Our site was never intended to be the hook-up zone for any specific type of person or dynamic.
    Adding a subforum for even more specific relationships feels like I'm fleshing it out to be more and more targeted to dating. It isn't, and never will be, our goal and I don't want it to appear as a dating site to any one. In my mind, our personals section shouldn't be the sole reason you're here with us, but, rather, an additional tool to use in the community.

The entire goal of the site is to help people connect in platonic, friendly ways so that they can feel accepted. It's a place where you go to let off some steam and be little, talk about being a Caregiver, get advice, give advice, or just share some idea you have without negative judgement. Primarily, developing a friendly community of acceptance is what we're after.

• 2. There aren't many nonsexual Caregivers or littles. Not nearly enough to merit an entire subforum, I'd think. To be quite honest, I've looked at 99% of the personal ads posted on the site and I've seen less than 5 people note that they are looking for an entirely nonsexual Caregiver/little relationship dynamic. Imagine a forum area where there is literally 3 topics.

In my experience, a lot of nonsexual people do have sensual experiences to some degree. They may compromise to say, "Well, I'm not usually sensual but..." yet still identify as a nonsexual Caregiver/little or that they are okay if the other person wants to get sensual gratification from being their Caregiver or little as long as they don't have to actively participate in the sensual act (i.e. I've seen someone say it's okay if the Caregiver wants to masturbate after something like a diaper change as long as they don't ask the little to participate in that).
    That, in itself, is going to get messy when you start weeding through mostly-nonsexual, usually-nonsexual, and always-nonsexual people too. What if someone wants to say that they're looking for a mostly nonsexual relationship or that they are flexible and looking for either a nonsexual or sensual relationship dynamic? Would they belong in that subforum or not? Believe it or not, I've seen these types of post already and we're definitely still growing.

• 3. Opening an area for nonsexual littles and Caregivers gives the impression to many that we allow people younger than the biological age of 18 on our site. For both legal and moral reasons we only allow 18+. Many "underage littles" identify as "nonsexual" to try to help reduce the potential legal ramifications in these Caregiver/little dynamics. I would be concerned that many "underage littles" would feel that it was acceptable to join and post on the site as long as they posted their personals ad within the nonsexual area.

So, while I can see the purpose in having a subsection in the forums for nonsexual relationships I just don't feel it would be truly beneficial to our community here. As it is right now, our personals form to fill out already has a place to identify if the person is looking for sensual or nonsexual dynamics so that is already there. I could encourage users to post in their subject title if they are seeking sensual or nonsexual but I feel like the term "sensual" would appear so many times that search engines would conclude we're just a relations site.

Thank you very much for your suggestion though and I hope you continue to provide your ideas on better improving our community!

Angelmarie1234
Role: Little girl

Re: Nonsexual Personal Ads

Postby Angelmarie1234 » 9 months ago

Oh ok I understand thanks for responding though

Return to “Site Suggestions, Questions, & Feedback”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!