About Me

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
bellapuppy2016
Role: Little

About Me

Postby bellapuppy2016 » 9 months ago

Vanilla Side
Hmm, what to say. First off my puppy name is Bella and that is what I usually go with my twisty friends and the people I trust, so until you gain my trust to know my real name just call me that, please. The real me likes a lot of vanilla things. Bella like playing games mostly puzzle games like 1010!, On my I-phone 5S. I also love playing video games like Pokemon games and Nintendo’s + Cats for the 3ds. Bella also likes books but is usually picky on what she will read because she never liked the some of the adult books like romance novels and that kind of stuff. Bella also loves to hang out with her friends and spend time with her adopted family made up of friends and spending time with her real family when she can. I am also going to school finishing up my Arts Associates degree and should be finished by the end of the year hopefully as I just have to take 5 more classes to finish up. Bella also loves movies and can spend hours watching them. She likes all kinds of different ones like anime movie for example. For those, I love Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro, Pokemon movies, Naruto movies, Castle in the Sky, Wolf Children and that’s all she can think of for now. Hmm then for Disney she loves Tangled, Star Struck, G-Force, Chronicles of Narnia series, Tinker Bell, Meet the Robinson's, Pirates of the Caribbean series, National Treasure series, Lilo and Stitch series and movies. There are so many more as there are too many to make a list, so I will end my vanilla likes here.

sensual twisty side
Now onto Bella’s sensual twisty side as there is a bit to tell. Hmm, where to start oh I know and yes I am being silly right now. I can tell you that Bella can be a big brat, is a troublemaker, which she likes a lot and doesn’t want to change that, she doesn’t exactly listen all the time and she does try, but not as hard as she should, she is a submissive that’s for sure as she wants to please more than anything and wants to make her Daddy happy and very pleased.

Little side
Bella only recently discovered her little side and thinks she is mainly a 2-year-old and is sometimes a 7-year-old. Bella still hasn't discovered if those are her true little ages yet and that will happen with time and patience. Bella likes to color, cuddles, attention, affection, story time, bath time, watch cartoons, she loves all Disney movies, anime shows or movies, spending bonding time with her momma, big brother and that’s all she knows so far. Bella is thinking about naming her little side and hasn’t come up with anything yet and will update when she does.

Puppy side
Bella has a puppy side and her name is Bella. Bella loves going on walks, being given a bath, is very mischievous and a troublemaker sometimes. She loves to give the people she trusts puppy kisses on their faces, curl up at their feet, sleep in her puppy bed virtually as she doesn’t have one yet in real life, she loves attention and is always looking for it, she can get stubborn and not listen sometimes. Bella is potty trained and very well behaved when she isn’t causing any kind of trouble. Bella is also very protective of the people she considers her family and will do anything to make sure they are happy and safe no matter what.

History
Hmm Bella has been in the lifestyle for over a year and has a bad history with her first two Dom’s until she found her Master who has helped her heal. Her first Dom did hurt her emotionally and mentally as he never gave her any kind of gentle physical contact or even any kind of affection and attention. Her second Dom gave her way to much attention, but not enough guidance or even was very strict about rules and such to keep her in line. He did a lot of things to me that ended up hurting me in the worst possible way and for me to have even more trouble trusting people. He never physically abused me, but he did end up mentally and sensually abused me in the end. I am still healing from what he did to me and because of that it takes a while to gain trust and it’s hard to tell you how I feel exact. Even after everything that happened I am still the kind person I am today and that is never going to change. I am a great person to know if given the chance as I am fiercely loyal to the people I trust, I am loving, kind, compassionate, feisty, gently, submissive to the people I trust and I have a big heart. If you want to send me a friend request that is fine, but PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST or I will delete it if you don’t as I am not going to tolerate someone just adding me to collect friends or people I don’t know. I want to get to know you as a person first as that is important to me. Also just to warn you my protector Dragon, my momma FoxsBratSirsSlut and big brother LunarFox are very protective of me and will not tolerate anyone being mean, trying to hurt me or use me in any way. If you are interested in me in any way please message any of my protectors above if you wish to peruse any kind of sensual relationship or if you wish to become my daddy or Dom after we talk to see if we have any kind of connection and such.

== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
97% Submissive
96% Pet
93% Girl/Boy
90% Rope Bunny
78% Ageplayer
70% Degradee
64% Masochist
55% Non-monogamist
52% Slave
52% Experimentalist
37% Brat
31% Exhibitionist
28% Primal (Prey)
17% Vanilla
7% Voyeur
7% Switch
6% Rigger
4% Sadist
4% Daddy/Mommy
3% Degrader
1% Dominant
1% Brat Tamer
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Owner
0% Master/Mistress
See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1173240

Firedogg
Role: Daddy

Re: About Me

Postby Firedogg » 9 months ago

Daddy smiles at bella,,,, baby wrote that all very fast,,, smiles

ky-chii
Role: Little

Re: About Me

Postby ky-chii » 9 months ago

Welcome Bella!

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!