Introduction of Ruben (daddy4babygirl)

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.

Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
daddy4babygirl
Role: Daddy

Introduction of Ruben (daddy4babygirl)

Postby daddy4babygirl » 11 months ago

Hello:)

I joined this site to see if i can find my adorable baby princess:)
(since this is the introduction page with certain rules, i wont get into details about that. can check in the forum to find more about me:)

So what to say about myself?
- Rule "nothing personal"... hmmm
- Rule "no match-making" or any info on why i am here... hmmm.... not making this easy;)

I assume i cant write my qualities either then;)

Well anyway:
I am 35 years old.
(i feel like i hold 300yr of knowledge, 5000 yr of wisdom, 30-40 years bio, and inner-heart beats like 25ish, and at the same time i am very playful (youthfull:)
I live in Norway currently.

I joined this site, because i wanted to find the right girl for me:)
I chose a ddlg site, because vanilla does not full my need to give a lot of love. and also my need to give structure, and i like to have control. (daddydom fits me perfectly).
I am very attractive to the cute, feminine. so that is another reason:)

I am a Gemini, and kinda an introvert (but at the same time i do not discharge energy in crowds, i just much more prefer 1-on-1:)
(i guess it has something to do with the duality of a Gemini). I value 1-on-1 time:)
Also able to understand things from my own view, but still be able to zoom out to see things from a macro level, and even zoom into others standings to see things from their view. (does not mean i necesary will agree, but i have the skill to be able to analyze things from many views). my own views are usually made up by analyzing thouroughly, so not something i have just "suddenly" decided:)

Other things about me:
I am proud of:
- My values (i have very strong values, and that is something i take great pride in. but often i feel like i am a dying race:(
So yes i do feel offended when someone disrespect my values (or "throw me into the mix of the general population" of what values goes). because i am a honorable person through and through:) (and besides if a superpretty girl was called mainstream, she would not liked that either).

I never cheat, i dont lie (unless it was to protect my family etc), i take marriage sacred, and will take great pride in being a husband one day, and will take great pride in being a "daddy").
And i would rather die with honor, then betray my own values. (if i started to brake my own values, that would be like stabbing myself. not something i will do. our personalities are made up of those choices we take. and values are choices i have decided to stand by).

- My intelligent. I am very smart and intelligent. And can usually take good decisions because of it.

- My personality:)
Smart, kind, caring, loving, affectionate, lojal, honest, understanding, emphaty, witty, sarcastic, and alot of other traits:)
(although my sarcastic tone i know can be a little bit sharp, so that i will apologize beforehand if i offend anyone. i _never_ sarcasticly tease anyone out of meanness!. (only a playfull behaviour).
And yes i smile (and joke) a lot in real life also:)

Anything more about me? (without feeling like a personal ad;)
Just ask, and i will try to answer:)
Can otherwise look at my profile if want to get in touch with me.

I think the ddlg dynamic is the most beautiful relationship dynamic that exists. It is a dynamic where both can build a very deep connection with eachother (on a deep mindful way. based on trust, unselfish love and affection).

So that is basicly why i am here:) and a little bit about who i am and what is important to me:)

plsxdaddy
Role: Little girl

Re: Introduction of Ruben (daddy4babygirl)

Postby plsxdaddy » 11 months ago

hewwo :3

Return to “Introductions”