Submissive Daddies (Sub Daddy Doms that are not Doms? )

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
onlycurious
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Submissive Daddies (Sub Daddy Doms that are not Doms? )

Postby onlycurious » 1 year ago

Are all Daddies dominants?

DDLG = Daddy Dom

Is that always always?

Or can a Daddy be submissive? Are there actually Daddy subs or is that just something that 'could be but isn't' really? I'm curious. I don't know. i saw a post on another site where someone was wondering too. Does it happen? Where the little is dominant and the daddy is submissive? What do you call it if it happens? dominant little/submissive daddy? little dom/daddy sub ?

Chyshanee
Role: Little girl

Re: Submissive Daddies (Sub Daddy Doms that are not Doms? )

Postby Chyshanee » 1 year ago

I've met a few Daddy's who are more sub than Dom! It happens. little Dom/ Daddy sub is a good way categorize it! They still like being refered to as daddy or little, but take on the opposite characteristics. It's actually pretty common! (:

JuneStar

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

I can't really add more to what Chyshanee said but I can back them up by saying that submissive Daddies and dominant littles definitely do exist. It is more common than you think but much less common than the traditional Daddy Dom/little girl BDSM dynamics.

LoveDove8889
Role: Lolita

Postby LoveDove8889 » 1 year ago

Daddy sub? seems interesting. I have known myself to be a switch between dominant and submissive. Im still new to DD/lg but i have been a dominant to a submissive man and enjoyed it, i also have expeience with being submissive. When i think about a submissive daddy, he likes to get drunk and lay on the couch all day, when i want to play he ignores me then i get him another beer and tell him he has to play with me if he wants his beer. daddy is reluctant to play with me even after i give him his beer, he keeps falling asleep during the tea party with the stuffies and i, i tell daddy to wake up and lecture him about falling asleep, now daddy needs time out.

thelittleunicorn

Postby thelittleunicorn » 1 year ago

if you are ok with it you could fine little boys or do you need a daddy sub?
We're a freak show, but I like the carnival

Chantilly
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Postby Chantilly » 1 year ago

DDlg= Daddy Dominate Little Girl. A dominate daddy, is a DD or Dd. I have met both one that was dominate and one that I think was a switch but really a sub, if the right fit could be found maybe even a sissy? There was a lot hidden on both of their sides so was unable and they most unwilling to explore. Seems like part of 'sensual Journey' for them was 'evolving' into what they ultimately had grown into through their lifestyles, however this means taking risks. And Daddy Dom's don't seem too keen on doing this.

lullabykitten

Postby lullabykitten » 1 year ago

Submissive daddies do exist as dominate littles also exist.

Submissive daddies will care for the prince(ss) and let them have their way. they are more gentle and understanding. they do not give rules, and if they do they are sweet talked out of punishments. they remind the little to do things but never demand. They are still the daddy, and the big in the relationship however the little is more of a spoiled brat then anything.

This does not mean that you are a little, this does not mean the little is a big.

This would fall under the same CG/l dynamic. From what I know it does not have a specific name.

mv1205

Postby mv1205 » 9 months ago

Im super new to the ddlg lifestyle but i know that myhubby is sub lol. I am the little but hes a total softie.....unless pushed to the limit! :)

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!