Moderator Announcement - 03/13/2016

admin

Moderator Announcement - 03/13/2016

Postby admin » 8 months ago

Littlespace Online has been recently looking for site moderators. We are pleased to announce that one of our members will be happily joining our team.

KillerCutie
KillerCutie wrote:Hai everyone! ♥ I'm KillerCutie or Azuu. I'm 21 years old and I'm from the UK :3 I've only recently become aware of the little life, but I've been little deep down all along and I'm super happy to be in an environment where I can flourish!
I love creepy and cute, horror and kawaii~ dark and bright! ^U^ I play lots of vidya games and consider myself pretty dorky =w=;; I like reading, watching let's plays and detective shows. I do digital art when I can. I prefer to draw people and purty clothes *u* I really love dyeing hair bright colours. And it seems I have an emote addiction :{D (and 'stache smiley always wins!)
I'm so glad to have the opportunity to help out best I can in this awesome community! Feel free to poke me anytime, whether you just want a word or an ear to listen. I'm here for you :D

KillerCutie will be an official moderator for approximately 1-2 weeks throughout a brief trial period. During this time, KillerCutie will act fully as a moderator to help keep our site a safe, happy zone for all members and future members; however, if you feel you need to contact the site Admin. instead you are always welcome to do so to discuss any situation, question, or concern.

If you would like to become a moderator please see more information about it and the application on our moderation need page. We are actively seeking to grow our moderation team so now is the best time to apply!

Return to “Moderator Announcements”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!