whats it like for a person to always need you when you're a Caregiver/Daddy Dom/Mommy Domme?

Forum rules
This NOT an area for personal ads!
kitten--tea
Role: Kitten

whats it like for a person to always need you when you're a Caregiver/Daddy Dom/Mommy Domme?

Postby kitten--tea » 8 months ago

As the subject says. What is it like for a person to always need you and depend on you? And what's it like when they're sad and you can't do anything? I'm just really curious on what's it like to be a caregiver, daddy dom, mommy domme, etc. Thanks :)

BigPapa
Role: Daddy

Re: whats it like for a person to always need you?

Postby BigPapa » 6 months ago

It's wonderful to feel wanted! That's a big benefit of being a Daddy.
Sometimes a little will have problems that their CG can't fix, but it's still important to help them feel better. A lot of littles already know how to "escape" into littlespace, and usually having a Daddy who can help makes a big difference.
Being a CG is a lot like being an actual parent, except you don't have to worry about leaving your little alone as much. She at least won't burn the house down, just blow up your phone ;) .

AnonPlatypus
BANNED
BANNED
Role: Babyboy

Postby AnonPlatypus » 6 months ago

I've haven't had a mommy or daddy (besides biological ones) but I was wondering that too.
It'd feel weird for me to have someone do something like that for me I think? I'd feel like it would be annoying for the mommy/daddy or maybe they'd get tired of it at some point. I wouldn't want it to get stale somehow
I found this picture though https://webgram.co/p/1246464128880188942_2973562790/ made me feel a little better.
Staying up late, eating junk food all day, not wearing pants most of the time, and sitting too close to the TV. Pure Evil!

PetPapa
Role: Caregiver

Postby PetPapa » 6 months ago

It's a pretty rewarding thing. Sure it may take extra energy or effort, but I think it's 100% worth it

And if they are upset and I can't fix the problem, I can still snuggle and support them to find a solution themselves.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ask a Caregiver”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!