OK SO

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
cookie_bunny
Role: Bunny

OK SO

Postby cookie_bunny » 8 months ago

i'm new! SUPER NEW. i have never done this before other than by myself when all alone! my name is paxton and i am a little girl! i don't like my name coz it's a boy name i think. sometimes i'm shy, sometimes i'm not!

i'm 5-ish yrs old, i love toys and SUGAR MMMM and COLORING OMG. i like to fill the sink and play in the water when no one is looking. :mrgreen: i secretly still love my paci and sippy cup. i have a blanket that is mine and no you can't have it or use it or touch it or see it cos it's mine i'm sorry. :mrgreen: i also have 3 favorite stuffies. atticus the giant teddy bear, jeff the giraffe, and badger the badger.

i want someone to care for me and watch out for me and read me stories and things. i also would like playmates to talk about fun neato things with because i don't have any. :(

my most favorite cartoon in the world is spongebob. i watch it all the time. patrick is my favorite. so is squidward. and gary.

i get distracted VERY easily and i forget very easily too. sorry!
*poots*

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!