Brandon wants fandom friends!

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
canisbaileyilupus
Role: Little boy

Brandon wants fandom friends!

Postby canisbaileyilupus » 8 months ago

Hi!!! I'm looking for friends who like fandom life as much as I do. Miraculous Ladybug and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic gets me into little space and want friends to talk about those shows with. If you like Supernatural too, we gotta be friends! I like writing fanfiction too, so a huge plus if you like that too! I can't wait to make new friends! :art: :hugs:

Qt314ace
Role: Little

Re: Brandon wants fandom friends!

Postby Qt314ace » 8 months ago

What fan fiction do you write? I wanna read! :art:

1Little1
Role: Little girl

Postby 1Little1 » 8 months ago

Hi Brandon!
Supernatural......SUPERNATURAL!!! Love it!
I started watching it from Day 1 Episode 1, i looooovve it!
I started because Jensen Ackles was in Smallville and i liked him there, so i thought i'd give it a go. (also loved Smallville :))
Seems to me that Supernatural is the perfect effort for Fandom and Fan Fiction since they acknowledge the fans with their own characters and story lines in the form of the books. Very cool :)
I'm afraid i've only seen very little of the new My Little Pony, but loved it when i was a very little little :)
:stuffie:

princessrachel
BANNED
BANNED
Role: Little

Postby princessrachel » 8 months ago

Hello! I heard you like supernatural and omg i love it so much!! I have a few fanfics up on Wattpad but it's mostly Anime stuff :lol: What are some other shows or movies you like? ::3: I love Star Wars too and a bunch of animes!

LadyLullaby
Role: Little girl

Postby LadyLullaby » 8 months ago

SUPERNATURAL AND MLP ARE AWESOME! I'm completely caught up on all the the seasons :yay:

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!