Hiya! ˆ-ˆ

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
JurassicParkour
Role: Little girl

Hiya! ˆ-ˆ

Postby JurassicParkour » 8 months ago

Nice to meet ya! My name's Bennie and I'm a new little here. Not totally sure what to say so I guess I'll just talk and hope for the best.

I'm agender, aromantic, and asexual- though I'm super down with queerplatonic and even sensual partners, I really really hate romance when it's aimed at me. It makes me feel sad because I can't return the feelings! So that's my exhaustive list of labels, do with that what you will.
I love junk food more than I should, and I absolutely love love love books! Everything from classics to adventures to picture books. Big books, little books, old and new books. Wow I love books. And also tea.
I pride myself on my creativity and want to be an author, but I have a hard time keeping myself accountable and rarely finish anything. I do a lot of artsie projects and drawing when I can, but I'm not very good.
I'm very passionate about my interests and I love it when I meet people just as passionate as me. I hope I can make some good friends here and once again, it's nice to meet all of you!

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!