Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Who I am!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
WRX_Daddy supporty
Role: Daddy

Who I am!

Postby WRX_Daddy supporty » 1 year ago

My name's Payton :D I'm 20 years old and I love cars!

I'm from the mountainous state of Idaho, in the city of Boise. I am a Boise state bronco fan, which is a college in Boise that I would love to go to. I moved from Idaho to Colorado when I was about 5 or 6 and lived there for a couple years then moved to Georgia for a few months to stay with my grandparents. Then now I finally reside here in the sunshine state of Florida!

I've been living here since I was 8 years old, I am now 20 :( and I haven't seen snow since I was 7... Ugh. Snow. I miss it. I love cold weather, I hate the heat of Florida it's so miserable.

When growing up I didn't have A LOT of friends I did have my select handful of good friends that I never talk to anymore. I only have 2 best friends. I've known one since I was around 10 years old, then my newest best friend I met at the beginning of high school. Us 3 played football throughout high school, we weight lifting together and ate together a lot. Spending 12 hour days at school with your friends, you really get to know them.

I am currently working in a warehouse that sells kitchen appliance parts for high end appliances. Like $10,000 refrigerators or a $1,500 washer or dryer. I've been working here for almost 2 years now, I do plan on getting my pilot license once I can lose some of this football fat haha.

I would love to fly commercial planes and travel the world!

Thank you to anyone who read this far, you're amazing :)

Return to “Introductions”