Who I am!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
WRX_Daddy
Role: Daddy

Who I am!

Postby WRX_Daddy » 8 months ago

My name's Payton :D I'm 20 years old and I love cars!

I'm from the mountainous state of Idaho, in the city of Boise. I am a Boise state bronco fan, which is a college in Boise that I would love to go to. I moved from Idaho to Colorado when I was about 5 or 6 and lived there for a couple years then moved to Georgia for a few months to stay with my grandparents. Then now I finally reside here in the sunshine state of Florida!

I've been living here since I was 8 years old, I am now 20 :( and I haven't seen snow since I was 7... Ugh. Snow. I miss it. I love cold weather, I hate the heat of Florida it's so miserable.

When growing up I didn't have A LOT of friends I did have my select handful of good friends that I never talk to anymore. I only have 2 best friends. I've known one since I was around 10 years old, then my newest best friend I met at the beginning of high school. Us 3 played football throughout high school, we weight lifting together and ate together a lot. Spending 12 hour days at school with your friends, you really get to know them.

I am currently working in a warehouse that sells kitchen appliance parts for high end appliances. Like $10,000 refrigerators or a $1,500 washer or dryer. I've been working here for almost 2 years now, I do plan on getting my pilot license once I can lose some of this football fat haha.

I would love to fly commercial planes and travel the world!

Thank you to anyone who read this far, you're amazing :)

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!