My Introduction :)

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
astropetal
Role: Little girl

My Introduction :)

Postby astropetal » 8 months ago

Okay, let me be the first to tell you guys, I'm awful at talking about myself. But, I'm going to give it a try.

Hi, I'm Syda.
I'm 20 years old and...yeah.
I like a lot of things that don't make any sense.
I love reality tv, but can binge-watch an anime just the same.
I listen to a wide array of genres like indie pop, alternative, rap and the Top 40.
I like to call myself a gardener because I've managed to grow parsley, dill and chamomile. (Indoors, mind you.)
I don't like raw carrots or celery (cooked is fine) and sloppy joe makes me want to hurl.
The reason I am here on this site is because I consider myself a little. (Clearly, a girl.)
I'm totally inexperienced with just about everything. (Yes, even talking.)
I'm trying to discover more about this side of myself.
I guess I'm looking for similar people.

Please, if there are any questions or even something you can relate to, message me. Haha
I could use some friends.
:)

sweetstarrr

Re: My Introduction :)

Postby sweetstarrr » 8 months ago

Hi Syda I'm also new :) My name is Sara and I'm 19 years old but turning 20 next month....time is going too fast.. lol

What are your favorite animes?! I have too many, i think id end up with a very long list. haha Reality tv too hmm..do you watch survivor?

Abi

Postby Abi » 8 months ago

Hewwo Syda and Sara.

Me new here too ... been "little" all my life. Never wanted to stop being 6 ... so I just didn't. :P
Labels are for groceries ... not for people!

astropetal

Postby astropetal » 8 months ago

@sweetstarrr- I think my favorite one would be Chobits because it was my first, haha. My others are; Inuyasha, Angel Beats and Nou Come. :) I do watch Survivor (every season, thanks to Hulu). I'm currently finishing season 10 of Deadliest Catch. So, after that, I'll need something new. Any recommendations?

@Abi- I feel you. Lol

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!