Hello there, my name is Sara..hi..

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.

Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
sweetstarrr
Role: Little girl

Hello there, my name is Sara..hi..

Postby sweetstarrr » 10 months ago

Hi, um my name is Sara...I'm not sure if I'm a little or not..
Well I do love cartoons always have. Ive watch almost every Disney movie, all of the barbie movies (I'm keeping up with the new ones coming out hehe:) ), I like anime too. I like non cartoon shows as well. :) I love everything cute and sparkly, or Lolita. My friends would say if we walk into a clothing store the first things ill go for might either have lace or sparkle. I love to read, fantasy, romance, historical fiction and so on. I'm an artist of sorts. I love drawing everything but especially cartoons. I like to put a lot of imagination into my art, even my professor for still life art likes to remind me I'm in a still life class so I shouldn't change the skeleton were drawing to giving a peace sign (I imagined the fake skeleton to be a hippie of sorts in his past life) and then I decided to make his ribs turn into wings...because well why not! I got a bit carried away..but she found it amusing at least.
I would really love to pursue animation in the future :)
I get really nervous doing things alone. I'm clumsy and get lost easily. Just today I took the wrong bus twice. I get nervous in a crowd of people I don't know and sometimes just wish I could hold someones hand for reassurance. Luckily I have awesome friends who are amazing navigators haha. Any who..what else um..I can be veryyy hyper and get super excited about things I love. I'm a bit of a chatter box but I am a good listener too. I think that's good enough introduction..i hope..is it too long? I'm sorry..

So ya..Hi...

:fight: :D :stuffie:

Return to “Introductions”