New Little Magical Girl

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
LittleMagicalGirl
Role: Little girl

New Little Magical Girl

Postby LittleMagicalGirl » 8 months ago

Helllooo hiii~ I joined a few days ago but haven't gotten around to typing up an introduction until now. But hi, hi hiiii. I just got off of work, I work third shift (11pm-7am) in an assisted living facility for memory care. So I'm a bit of a vampire in that sense that I work all night and sleep all day. xP
I'm 27 years old, but my little age is in the 5-9 range. Both in and out of little space, I enjoy anime, writing, reading, gaming, coloring, Hello Kitty, magical girls, Disney (movies and especially Princesses!).
I also have a kitten side, which is mostly just playful and fun.
I have a Daddy, but am always looking for friends, Littles and Bigs alike. ^-^

I like to write fanfiction (Harry Potter, mostly slash m/m pairings) and fantasy/romance/horror. I love to read, everything and anything really. I'm currently reading the last book in Lexi Blake's Masters and Mercenaries series, 'From Sanctum With Love' [https://www.goodreads.com/series/67464-masters-and-mercenaries] and well as Pagan Portals - Fairy Witchcraft: A Neopagan's Guide to the Celtic Fairy Faith. Yes, I am Wiccan, and I've been studying eclectic Wicca for about ten years now.
I'm a huge nerd, I love Harry Potter, I'm totally a Slytherin. [; I like MMORPGS, Pokemon, Zelda, Animal Crossing, and League of Legends [A Sweet Treat on NA server if anyone wants to add me!]

I feel like this was super long and maybe too long but uhm... hmn. x: Bother me anytime, I like talking to people, I'll attempt to visit the chat but I have some slight social issues so I might get too shy. :pacy:

pixie13
Role: Little

Re: New Little Magical Girl

Postby pixie13 » 8 months ago

Hi! I just joined today. I like princesses, anime, Pokemon, and Zelda too. I don't have any little friends yet. Can we keep in touch?

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!