Not Dating my Daddy Dom?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Unabiding
Role: Babygirl

Not Dating my Daddy Dom?

Postby Unabiding » 8 months ago

I wasn't really sure about asking this.. I'm still not but I need some advice. I'm currently dating someone who is not a daddy dom. Im a little (a very new and fairly inexperienced little) and I guess what I'm wondering is if I can have my little needs met without losing him. Can you have a daddy who isn't your significant other?

oDaddys-Kittyo

Re: Not Dating my Daddy Dom?

Postby oDaddys-Kittyo » 8 months ago

Thats really tough. I know my Daddy likes to take care of me in more ways than one, and if I went out and found a new Daddy I would almost be cheating on him. You should talk to your SO and tell him how you feel.
:stuffie: Amber

Unabiding

Postby Unabiding » 8 months ago

Thank you.. You're right about that. It doesn't feel the best to be doing this, but I honestly don't know what else to do. Having a daddy.. It feels like I need it. My boyfriend is more of a traditional master then a daddy dom and that nurturing component is something I am really desperate for.

Daddy8zero8
Role: Daddy

Postby Daddy8zero8 » 8 months ago

Its hard to teach nurturing and the desire to crush your little with love and adoration. You either have it or don't. My suggestion is to continue to search for the right fit. You're Daddy is out there for you and actually sounds like you may have found him.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!