Mikey is the name!!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
LeonicBear
Role: Daddy

Mikey is the name!!

Postby LeonicBear » 1 year ago

Well, hello! I'm Mikey I'm a Daddy Dom, I'm very loving to my little/kitty. I don't really have any over the age of 35 I didn't like that age group for some reason. I do enjoy watching Netflix, playing games, from card to video games, I enjoy letting my little win in things, when I give her attention 24.7 it makes me happy. I work at a restaurant, also looking for another job . I'm going into college as we speak for criminal justice. I pay a lot of attention to my little regardless what I'm doing. I love to have fun, mainly at the house. Did I mention I was 22? Haha. I am mixed with African American and Korean. I have a kik.. Last but not least I am insane in a way I will protect my little from harm. Read the pro for what I like haha. Message me to get to know me I guess.!!! Alright peace!

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Mikey is the name!!

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Mikey! Welcome!

It sounds like you're pretty neat--all into criminal justice and only 22! Very smart, very smart.

I'm glad you've made your way over here to Littlespace Online. We're awesome. Now that you're a part of the community here--you're even awesomer!

LeonicBear
Role: Daddy

Re: Mikey is the name!!

Postby LeonicBear » 1 year ago

Yeah I'm probably switching to business soon.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!