Newbie here!!!

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
BreeBree
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Newbie here!!!

Postby BreeBree » 8 months ago

Hi I just started learning about this kind of stuff and am interested and curious. Can someone talk to me and help me figure out exactly what I want such as a DD or what.

admin

Re: Newbie here!!!

Postby admin » 8 months ago

I truly mean no disrespect but the entire idea of a community forum is to ask questions and get answers from many people interested in the same general topic. Since you registered for our community forum, you might possibly consider asking more specific questions on the forum so that the entire knowledgeable community can help you by providing multiple pieces of valuable advice.

I will move your thread to the "Looking for Friendship" area since you're looking for some specific one-on-one talking, it sounds like, and this is definitely not an introduction of yourself.

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!