I am very depressed and scared

Diapered dragon123
Role: Ageplayer

I am very depressed and scared

Postby Diapered dragon123 » 1 year ago

On Sunday July/26/2015 I was waiting on my motorcycle safety class to start so I decided to camp out at a nearby location and met some random drunk guy and be asked me to be his driver because he was very intoxicated and did not want to drive so I agreed to drive him around and as soon we pull into a restaurant parking lot we get pulled over in that person's car and the officer walks up to the drivers side window and asked me if I had anything to drink or if I was on any kind of drug I answered no then he pulls me out of the car to do a sobriety test then searched my pockets then the officer says that he suspected me of being on drugs so he said that I was not under arrest but was being detained he then took me to a nearby hospital for a blood test after we discoved the fact that there was no alcohol related incident other than the guy next to me and the officer requested the wrong test because he wanted to test for drugs he requested a blood alcohol content test instead of the urinalisis drug screening to try and convict me with a felony and now I have a court date for September/30/2015 at 10:15 am :cry:

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: I am very depressed and scared

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Wow, you've really been through some stuff with the authorities, it sounds like.

It sounds like what happened was that you were taking someone home that was intoxicated but you, yourself, were not under the influence of any drug or anything at the time. Perhaps the cop noticed how intoxicated your "friend" in the car was and assumed that you probably participated in some type of relaxant with him and you were just sobering up quicker or hadn't taken as much as he had. Who knows.

You said that he had taken you to a hospital and you complied with his wishes to have you drug tested there. From my understanding of what you've written, they ended up taking your blood and tested your blood for alcohol content instead of during a general/overall drug screening.

I'm not really sure why there is a court hearing involved at this point though. If the blood alcohol test came back clean then I'm not sure why anyone would continue to question your sobriety.

Nonetheless, you definitely need to have a lawyer look over what has been going on to make sure that the policeman isn't doing something that is a big red flag no-no by the book. You want to cover all of your bases. If I were you, I'd go on and start making calls now if you haven't already to see about having a lawyer back-up your claim that you definitely weren't intoxicated and that the policeman had no reason to suspect you were (and, thus, is harassing you at this point by having your blood drawn and dragging you into a court hearing).

Take things slowly and one step at a time. Try not to jump the gun into right away thinking of a court hearing and how official and serious that stuff tends to be. Just take things slowly and do things the right way. Contact a lawyer and sit down with him or her to explain the situation. They'll know how to proceed forward to make sure that everything ends the right way.

And while you're waiting in between the meeting(s) with the lawyer and the court hearing--grab a sippy cup of chocolate milk, turn on your favorite Disney film, and enjoy a relaxing moment being yourself in a safe zone.

Diapered dragon123
Role: Ageplayer

Re: I am very depressed and scared

Postby Diapered dragon123 » 1 year ago

Hello star
Thank you four help in all this I will definitely be getting a lawyer to represent my case and prove my innocence ☺

Return to “Off-Topic - Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!