Attention UK littles

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
LunaTheKitty
Role: Kitten

Attention UK littles

Postby LunaTheKitty » 8 months ago

My name is Luna and I'm pretty new to Cg/l I'm hoping to make some friends who enjoy some of the following:
- stickers
- reading
- colouring books
- disney movies
- snacks
- bubbles
- skype calls
If you like some of these I'm sure we'll have much to talk about!!

peachykitten
Role: Ageplayer

Re: Attention UK littles

Postby peachykitten » 8 months ago

LunaTheKitty wrote:My name is Luna and I'm pretty new to Cg/l I'm hoping to make some friends who enjoy some of the following:
- stickers
- reading
- colouring books
- disney movies
- snacks
- bubbles
- skype calls
If you like some of these I'm sure we'll have much to talk about!!

I is from the uk!!!

LunaTheKitty
Role: Kitten

Postby LunaTheKitty » 8 months ago

[quote="peachykitten"][quote="LunaTheKitty"]My name is Luna and I'm pretty new to Cg/l I'm hoping to make some friends who enjoy some of the following:
- stickers
- reading
- colouring books
- disney movies
- snacks
- bubbles
- skype calls
If you like some of these I'm sure we'll have much to talk about!![/quote]

I is from the uk!!![/quote]
great!!

Bunny-fluff
Role: Babygirl

Postby Bunny-fluff » 8 months ago

Hello!! I'm new to this site but i'm from the UK! I love making fwends from aaaaaall over the place but it's nice being in the same country! :luff:

I like bunnies and making things and my favourite program is Sarah and Duck! Do you watch it? If I was a disney princess I would be sleeping beauty! (I love nap time!)

teddyNdummy

Postby teddyNdummy » 3 months ago

Is there anybody who doesn't like those things? I has lots of stickers in my sticker bag, I like reading (well, lookin' at piccytures), colourin' books is nice, I can nearly colour inside the lines a bit! My bestest disney movie is beauty and the beast (Chip and Mrs Potts is my fwavorite!), umm.... dunno about snacks *munches pringles*... bubbles.... OMG BUBBLESSSS!!!! Where?!?! Where is da bubbles?!?! heehee!!
I is also fwom the UK too.

missy1967
Role: Little

Postby missy1967 » 2 months ago

Sits in the corner holding onto her teddy and shyly waves..................Hi, im from the UK also :pen:

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!