Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
kitten-princess
Role: Little girl

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

Postby kitten-princess » 8 months ago

I just rejoined this community for the first time in about 2 years. I've learned that yes I am asexual. I honestly don't like relations or anything of it. I don't know how common that is with littles or daddy's but if you could share what you think that would be amazing! Thanks so much everyone <3

LittleDerps

Re: Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

Postby LittleDerps » 8 months ago

I think that I can definitely see how being a little and being asexual can go hand in hand! I'm not asexual but I'm not looking for sexytimes when it comes to being a little because I'm in a monogamous relationship and my boyfriend isn't into DDLG stuff. :stuffie:

ohmyglobidk
Role: Daddy

Postby ohmyglobidk » 8 months ago

I'm an asexual little too! I can't stand the thought of relations even when I'm not in little space because I'm relations repulsed too so I understand you there. I've known I was asexual for quite a while so if you need to talk about anything feel free to message me!

Qt314ace
Role: Little

Postby Qt314ace » 8 months ago

I is asexual!!! Finding a daddy or mommy is hard. :(

Cutie

Postby Cutie » 8 months ago

Not asexual but my daddy and I are not super sensual wit our DDlg dynamic ^.^ I have a hard time relating to the picture posts of super sensual daddy stuff haha

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!