help with depression, anxiety, and having a long distance daddy dom?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
whinykitty
Role: Little

help with depression, anxiety, and having a long distance daddy dom?

Postby whinykitty » 8 months ago

im sorry if this post is a downer !! but i just really would like help if anyone has advice?
long story short; depression+anxiety past 10 years, caused me to have bad habits, and i don't have anyone to hug or cry to

long story; because of sleep paralysis i havent slept in 2 days, so its like 2 am and there's a thunderstorm which scares me and i want to just cry under blankets and be near someone. i'm too scared to go to sleep atm. but in general, does anyone have advice for being a little with depression and anxiety? i see a therapist and doctor, but it's still hard..

thank you for reading !

dollyprincess
Role: Little

Re: help with depression, anxiety, and having a long distance daddy dom?

Postby dollyprincess » 8 months ago

Hi! I'm a little that has those problems too, when i feel down i try and draw stuff that makes me happy and color it, i keep drawing until i feel all better (sometimes for hours and hours of drawing). Also having a stuffed animal helps me a little. I'm sorry if this doesn't help any :(

b1rian
Role: Daddy

Postby b1rian » 8 months ago

Hi I went through that once a very rough time in my life but I found meditation helped alot took some getting used to but feeling much better now

tsurunova
Role: Daddy

Postby tsurunova » 7 months ago

I understand how the distance can impact you in those tough times. I want to encourage you to communicate all of these issues with your Daddy, if you haven't already. And listen to him if he offers advice. Believe in him, in that case.

I hope he will make it better. : 3

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!