Hiya! I'm new here! c:

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
harlequinn kitten
Role: Little

Hiya! I'm new here! c:

Postby harlequinn kitten » 1 year ago

Hiya everyone!! I'm Sammie, & I'm new to this site, so I thought the best thing to do would be to make an introduction!!

I'm a gender fluid little/middle, although I'm not very sure of my regression age (or age range).

I like Harley Quinn (& Batman in general, but I love Harley Quinn), video games, coloring, eating sweets, taking naps, watching cartoons, & a bunch of other stuff!! c:

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, & that I hope I can make some friends here!! It's nice to meet all of you!! c:

Michael
Role: Ageplayer

Re: Hiya! I'm new here! c:

Postby Michael » 1 year ago

harlequinn kitten wrote:Hiya everyone!! I'm Sammie, & I'm new to this site, so I thought the best thing to do would be to make an introduction!!

I'm a gender fluid little/middle, although I'm not very sure of my regression age (or age range).

I like Harley Quinn (& Batman in general, but I love Harley Quinn), video games, coloring, eating sweets, taking naps, watching cartoons, & a bunch of other stuff!! c:

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, & that I hope I can make some friends here!! It's nice to meet all of you!! c:

Hi Sammie, I'm Michael, nice to meet u. Seem like a sweet lg. Let's chat, luv to learn more about u.
Michael

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!