Discovering Little Me

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Little_Panda_Dolly
Role: Little girl

Discovering Little Me

Postby Little_Panda_Dolly » 1 year ago

Hi y'all. So I have not so newly realized that I am a little not just a sub. I have always been young at heart and known I acted younger but I thought it was just me. But I realized as I was doing research for a new contract I ran across a random blog and realized hey that sounds like me. And have slowly been discovering and exploring my little side in true depth on my own. In doing so I realized that I am in need of somewhere to go or talk to someone so here I am. So that I'm not so lonely or at least little me isn't so lonely (despite my many imaginary friends when I'm little).

JuneStar

Re: Discovering Little Me

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

I'm really glad you found your way here. There are a lot of wonderful resources on this site and I think you'll find them useful with your new self discovery/realization.

Do feel free to post any questions (even silly ones) on the site. I really like seeing that other people have questions just like I do! :p

Nonetheless, I offer cuddly hugs and warm greetings to you!

LeonicBear
Role: Daddy

Postby LeonicBear » 1 year ago

Haii

Little_Panda_Dolly

Postby Little_Panda_Dolly » 1 year ago

Hi mister :)

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!