Suuper new!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Button
Role: Little

Suuper new!

Postby Button » 8 months ago

Hello! You can call me Button.
I'm 22 and a little, I'm from the USA.

I have some anxiety, so I'm reaaally super shy when first talking to people.
Once I get to know someone though, I become kind of a brat. Haha.

Uhm, I'm super new in general to everything. I actually only found out what littles and everything else was maybe not even a year ago. It was actually a friend who helped me work through everything and help me understand a little more. He gave me a name to put to how I feel. I don't really feel a particular age, I just feel small and enjoy feeling tiny and cute. >//< Haha.

I'm still not too sure 100% of everything that goes on with the whole BDSM or DDLG lifestyle and stuff, as the friend and I lost contact when I moved. But I do know what I am, what I like, and I'd really like some friends who I can relate to and share things with. ^^;

I like pacis and coloring books, doodling, parks, stuffed animals, onesies, cartoons, anime, cats, fluffy blankets and very colorful clothing. My bf is very very good about supporting my cutesy little side, even if he himself doesn't really identify as a "Daddy".

I do have skype, and I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new friends. :3
"Your heart's too big for your body, It's why you won't fit inside.
You pour it out, where everyone can see."

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!