Where do I hide my binky, paci, pacifier from my parents?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Dark Princess
Role: Little

Where do I hide my binky, paci, pacifier from my parents?

Postby Dark Princess » 8 months ago

I still live at home and my family doesn't know I'm a little. I want a binky but I don't know where to hide it!? Please help

BubbleBaby
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Re: Where do I hide my binky, paci, pacifier!?

Postby BubbleBaby » 8 months ago

Hi! I have the same problem. Maybe you should try hiding it in your pillow case, under your mattress or in the pockets of a coat that you don't wear that just hangs in the closet. I hope this helps :)

Dark Princess

Postby Dark Princess » 8 months ago

That's a great idea! Thanks! Coat pockets are perfect :)

littleAshiee
Role: Little girl

Postby littleAshiee » 8 months ago

I live in a dorm room and I hide everything in little locked box..if that seems too obvious, bins under beds or assuming no one does your laundry, underwear drawer, or also at home I keep some stuff in my memory box in my closet, no one checks there. You just have to be crafty and think of places people don't usually look!! (No one looks under pillows either..I had sippys, pacis and toys under my pillow I forgot to move and my brother was laying dIRECTLY ON THE PILLOW but he never noticed somehow...)

Maximaafinigonov
Role: Daddy

Postby Maximaafinigonov » 8 months ago

If you Google "Little Girl Lock Box" there's lots of lock boxes that come up that would be fitting for any little girl. But then again, maybe that'd be too obvious. There is plain lock boxes available as well.

princessrachel
BANNED
BANNED

Postby princessrachel » 8 months ago

If you are in school you could keep it in n your backpack or i keep mine in my bedside drawer under pokémon cards xD Also maybe under some clothes in your dresser :yes:

snugglebutt

Postby snugglebutt » 8 months ago

If you still have your old toy box like me, you could hide stuff in there. That's my plan, I'm gonna take out all the random crap and just fill it with little things. Or just closets in general are good. Or your underwear drawer!

IM_A_PRINCESS

Postby IM_A_PRINCESS » 7 months ago

Empty tampon or pad box in your nightstand. Also a great way to hide things from males in your house haha If anyone is in your nightstand they are probably not there for lady items.

KingBaloo26
Role: Daddy

Postby KingBaloo26 » 7 months ago

It's cliche, but the old shoe box in your closet is a great hiding place.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!