"New to Littlespace"

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
MiniMoon
Role: Little

"New to Littlespace"

Postby MiniMoon » 8 months ago

Hey Everyone,

Nice to meet you all!

My name is Mini Moon and I'm 23 and I am a college student studying healthcare.

More cool facts:
When I walk in a room I light up the atomsphere wih my smilie and laugher, you can't miss me.
And I'm a twin btw!

I Love Anime ( Sailor Moon, Black Butler, Blood, Vampire Knight, Naruto Shippuden, Air, Bleach, Afro Samurai, Strawberry panic, to name a few)

I love Making Jewelry (especially Kandi)

Hello Kitty makes me super Happy!

Kawaii Anything!

Currently collecting Plushies

I'm a Big Kid at heart!

I came to the conclusion a year and a half ago that if I'm going to get into this lifestyle then I need to connect with people that have experience in it. I like making new friends and meeting new people. This lifestyle just spoke out to me because it explain a lot of my personality and that I shouldn't be ashamed of how young I truly do act. My little age is around the age of 7-15. So thats all!
Hugs & Kisses XOXO
Mini Moon

MiniMoon
Role: Little

MiniMoon New Here!

Postby MiniMoon » 8 months ago

Hey Everyone,

Nice to meet you all!

My name is MiniMoon and I'm 23 and a college student studying healthcare.

More cool facts:
When I walk in a room I light up the atomsphere with my smilie and laughter, you can't miss me.
I'm a twin btw!

Love Anime ( Sailor Moon, Black Butler, Blood, Vampire Knight, Naruto Shippuden, Air, Bleach, Afro Samurai, Strawberry panic, to name a few)

I Love Making Jewelry (especially Kandi)

I love Hello Kitty makes me super Happy!

Kawaii Anything!

Currently collecting Plushies

I have baby dolls.

I'm a Big Kid at heart !

I came to the conclusion that if I'm going to get into this then I need to connect with people that have experience in it. I like making new friends and meeting new people. I'm really looking for friendship, some mentorship, and maybe would like to find Caregivers or Mommy/Dom.This lifestyle just spoke out to me because it explain a lot of my personality and that I shouldn't be ashamed of how young I truly do act. My little age is around the age of 7-15. So thats all about me.

Hugs & Kisses XOXO
MiniMoon :pres: :luff:

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!