Looking for like minded friends!

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
bluedinosaursocks
Role: Little girl

Looking for like minded friends!

Postby bluedinosaursocks » 8 months ago

Hi guys! I'm Blue! I'm looking for little friends right now, any gender and sensual orientation. I am strictly a non-sexual little. I identify between the ages of 2 and 8, but it can be older or younger depending on my mood.

I like to color, watch movies and TV, roller skate, eating candy, build and collect LEGO, and hang out with my dog.

I like wearing diapers and using a pacifier as often as possible.

I look forward to making some new friends!

Sugarbuns

Re: Looking for like minded friends!

Postby Sugarbuns » 7 months ago

Hi Blue!! I'm a little also but I identify around 4-9 but I LOVE roller skating, doggies and playing with Legos too! Maybe we can be little friends :) I'm pretty new to being a little and I have zero little friends but it sounds like we would get along!

+Sillylittlelady+
Role: Little

Postby +Sillylittlelady+ » 7 months ago

Hi Hi!
I love new friends. Let's chat. (:

I identify around 5. (:

ScaryLittleDino
Role: Little boy

Postby ScaryLittleDino » 7 months ago

:) Hihi! I'm a little Dino Prince and you seem cool. We have similar interests, PM me please.
:stuffie:

Meowmeowclaire

Postby Meowmeowclaire » 7 months ago

Hihihi Blue =^____^= I'm Claire and I'm 6 when I play little and I'm dreaming of throwing a big dance party with all of the littles who posted here xDDD that would be so great right? Anyways I also have zero little friends but I love to listen about people's favorite things and lives so if you pm me I would be super ecstatic to hear you rant and tell me stuffz, if you like doing that sort of thing xD ps my favorite color is seafoam green. Is yours actually blue? Any favorite shade? I'm an art student too and slightlyyyy obsessed with colors xD

Don't be shy ok?
*glitters with hopefulness*
meowwwww..
~Claire<3

Return to “Looking for Friendship”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!