Hi everyone!

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
BabyBunniViv
Role: Bunny

Hi everyone!

Postby BabyBunniViv » 8 months ago

Hello all,I want to introduce myself. I'm Courtney and my little name is Bunny. I am a Bunny/fox kit and i am new to the little community. I am very true to a bunny's nature,as in skitish/shy. But I love my daddy,and he loves me. hmm I love steven universe and makeup and I can sew/is very craft minded. I hope I can make new friends and enjoy this new avenue.

Minta
Role: Little girl

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Minta » 7 months ago

Hi Bunny!
I love Steven Universe! (I just found it not too long ago, and binged watched all the way to current episodes) and I love crafting! My makeup skills are rudimentary though :-.-:
It sounds like we have a little bit in common, maybe we can talk ::3:

A little bit about me:
I'm 22,
Shy, but trying pretty hard not to be.
I like artsy-fartsy stuff: colouring, knitting/crocheting/em, playing with resin a little bit.
I used to own a bunny, they're great pets (I'm sure you are too! :hugs: )

Return to “Looking for Friendship”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!