I'm looking for friends, wheee!!

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
littleAshiee
Role: Little girl

I'm looking for friends, wheee!!

Postby littleAshiee » 8 months ago

So I feel like it's super important to have little friends so that when Daddy is busy you have someone to talk to! I've been in the community for almost a year now and I've made friends who they've all like disappeared ??? (go figure huh?)
Anyways, I'm looking for a friend. Someone who I can be close to and talk to about anything and everything (okay, maybe not EVERYTHING). I also want to send each other cute little gifts, randomly, on birthdays and that stuff, I just love that idea and it's so much fun and it serves as a little pick me up if one of us is having a bad day! Also little play dates (via skype or rl if we were close enough) sound super fun!

I'm really hyper and loud but quiet and awkward when you first meet me. After that i'm not really shy at all. I have my own issues obviously but I've grown into the type of person who takes care of other peoples issues in the best way I can before my own. Overall i'm just a caring person and I can pretty much be friends with anyone since i'm so open minded and understanding.

If you're interested feel free to kik me or message me (All my contact info is on my page)
:D Be mah friend!!! :D

ScaryLittleDino
Role: Little boy

Re: I'm looking for friends, wheee!!

Postby ScaryLittleDino » 8 months ago

Hihi! I'm looking for little friends too, and you sound cool! PM me please. :3

+Sillylittlelady+
Role: Little

Postby +Sillylittlelady+ » 8 months ago

Hai! You sound like a good friend. May i add you to kik? (:

littleAshiee
Role: Little girl

Postby littleAshiee » 8 months ago

+Sillylittlelady+ wrote:Hai! You sound like a good friend. May i add you to kik? (:

Yess!! Of course you may! :D

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!