Hey:)

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Flower87

Hey:)

Postby Flower87 » 8 months ago

Hey:) I am new to this site and new to this life style. I am 29 and in my real life I am an up and coming professional but after someone introduced me online to the lifestyle I have found that deep with in I am a little who longs to feel protected and safe. I have a complicated real life but am loyal, smart, and honestly too sweet for my own good. I put others first to a fault. I am still really new to this so I don't know much about it or what I am supposed to do. I have always slept with a stuffed animal and secretly still suck my thumb. My favorite channel is the Disney Channel and I love arts and crafts. I get scared easily and am emotionally needy. I have to be strong in my real life but long to be taken care of by someone who understands the real me. So that is me. Hope I did this little introduction right. :hugs:

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!