Vanilla girl stumbling out into the world!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
paisleysmile
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Vanilla girl stumbling out into the world!

Postby paisleysmile » 8 months ago

So hey everyone! I'm Paisley *waves awkwardly* So I've decided to delve into the world, get some questions answered and maybe figure out who I am. I'm especially fascinated by DDLG makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :<3:

LittleAshley
Role: Little girl

Re: Vanilla girl stumbling out into the world!

Postby LittleAshley » 8 months ago

Welcome to the site and the little world! :D There are lots of people here who would LOVE to help i'm sure, ^_^ We're all friendly here so don't fret to ask anything atall :) (Just make sure to post the questions in the relative areas, hehe )
Rawr! I am a dinosnore! :D hehe

paisleysmile
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Postby paisleysmile » 8 months ago

I need guidance already. Where would be a good place to post my questions?

admin

Postby admin » 8 months ago

paisleysmile wrote:Where would be a good place to post my questions?

You may initially want to look through our general help articles that answer a lot of very-basic questions you might have: Information, Articles, & Resources

If you have questions then reading some of the forum area descriptions might help determine the best place possible to place them.

General Discussion may be a good place if you're wanting to ask questions specific to DDlg:

• General Discussion
    Caregivers, Dominants, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, submissives, middles, and all other Bigs and littles discuss dynamics, share advice, and exchange ideas. (Age 18 or older only permitted)
    Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted in this section.
    Subforums: Silly & Fun, Ask a Caregiver, Ask a Little

If you have account questions or site-help questions there is also a section for that:

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!