Post disapproved: Reason: The message contains links to illegal or pirated software

Forum rules
Please create your own, new topic when you have questions about your own account and it's functionality or how to use the site with your account.

Also, review these help topics for quick answers first!:

How to chat, read/send/receive private messages, and see user profiles!

How to Change Your Username

How to Request Account or Post Deletion

How to Turn OFF Word Censoring

How to Close Your Personals Ad / How to Reopen Your Personals Ad
Maximaafinigonov
Role: Daddy

Post disapproved: Reason: The message contains links to illegal or pirated software

Postby Maximaafinigonov » 8 months ago

Hi,

I had a post disapproved for the reason stated in the title.

However, the post in question did not contain links to any illegal software. It didn't contain any links at all. There wasn't even a mention of software in the post.

Why was this post disallowed?

Thanks.

admin

Re: Post disapproved: Reason: The message contains links to illegal or pirated software

Postby admin » 8 months ago

Hi, Maximaafinigonov!

I understand you've had a post disapproved on the site. I reviewed our logs and I do see a reply to a personal's ad was denied, but no additional details were entered when it was disapproved.

The message you see may have been the defaulted wording (we typically change it over when denying messages to something more personalized, and that actually pertains to the reason for denial).

Since your post was not approved for the site it was removed completely. I will reach out to the moderators to see if they manually disapproved it, but it could have been a simple misunderstanding since you haven't posted an introduction yet on the forum.

It could have also been auto-flagged for content (key words) that may have been used; although, very few words have been marked to be automatically detected and removed. I'm not sure what we typed so I'm unable to review the details of it to determine if spam filters detected it.

I would suggest to re-submit the post as best as you can recreate (as well as suggesting to create your own personal introduction) and we can make sure to manually review it at that time for you.

Thank you,

Admin

Return to “Help”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!