Unique lil girl (kinda creepy lol) new to DDLG lookin for friends!

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Sugarbuns
Role: Little girl

Unique lil girl (kinda creepy lol) new to DDLG lookin for friends!

Postby Sugarbuns » 8 months ago

'Ello everyone! I'm Sugarbuns and I am lookin to make some little friends that have similar interests as me. I'm fairly new to DDlg and don't get to see my Daddy all the time and we both think it would be good for me to have little friends :) I identify from 4-8 but I'm usually around 4-6 most of the time. Sometimes I like to dress super girly and other times I don't and just wanna go to the park and get dirty :)
Some of the things I looooveee are:
Crafting and art
Stuffies
Binkies
Snuggles with Daddy
Roller skating
Going to the park or playing in the woods
Picnics
Tattoos and piercings (on me lol)
Jumper/romper dresses
Tutus
Bubble baths and bubbles
Sidewalk chalk
Pastel goth/ creepy kawaii stuff
Hello kitty
My lil pony
Movies ( I lean way more toward stuff like Coraline and Frankenwienie than Disney princess movies)
Cartoons (bubblegum and adventure time are a couple I love!)
Cupcakes and candy of course!
If it sounds like you have similar interests and think we would get along, please feel free to msg me! If we become friends I also think having a little penpal would super fun too! :share:

Ravenbell

Re: Unique lil girl (kinda creepy lol) new to DDLG lookin for friends!

Postby Ravenbell » 8 months ago

HI... I have the fortunate luck to be living with my Dommy but I don't like it when shes busy. we have alot of the same interests, but I haven't told Dommy, I like my little pony yet and I am sooo excited to get into the show.
May I ask what Tutus is?? I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME!! um i am really new to this site and the community, like I have a lot to learn... so wanna be my friend? sorry this is so messy and jumpy.

Meowmeowclaire

Postby Meowmeowclaire » 7 months ago

Sugarbunnnsssss!!! Omg we'll probably hafta be penpals unless you can teach me teleportation which if you could do that I'd just become really annoying always asking you for more magical secrets of the universe xD
ANYWAYS...
PASTEL GOTH. let's address this shall we??!
Is your room pastel goth?? Omg I'd love to hear your decorating ideas!! I have a dorm so can't paint the walls but I got all these halloween skull decorations and painted them all light pink and lavender and seafoam green...<333 do you dress this way as well? I'm more just artsy cute goth without as much pastels because everytime I shop all I want is nautical sailor clothes xD
What pony are you? I'm always changing based on my mood but been told I'm Rarity or Twilight Sparkle (although in my heart more Luna... Or Dischord xDDD)
Have you watched the new powerpuff girls yet?????!!?!!?!?!!!?? IF NOT OMG PLEASE DO!!!
Oh btw my name is Claire haha. I'm late teen-early adultish age (idk if numbers are allowed here??) but in my heart I am thoroughly 6. Always 6. Could we try out being pen pals (however that works?) and talk about our dreams of ultimate cuteness dominating the world? Like cities made out of treehouses only? Do you have a Daddy yet? Am I asking too many questions and sounding weird? Sorry haha. I just found my Daddy but he's away a lot and am bursting at the seams to find a friend who understands me xD if there is a pm function on this site, would you pm me?

Meowmeow. Hope to hear from you soon.
~Claire<3

Sugarbuns

Postby Sugarbuns » 7 months ago

Hi Claire!! You sound like you'd be a super perfect friend for me!! I am so gonna pm you!

binkie_princess
Role: ABDL

Postby binkie_princess » 7 months ago

You like MLP too!! As well as Adventure Time!! :) I unfortunately don't have a daddy yet so I thought that having little friends would be better until my daddy shows up. I age around 4-7. I'm also new to this site as well as the DD/LG community. I love coloring and so much more :) Well I hope that was okay enough for us to possibly be fwiends ^>^

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!