Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Were you always a caregiver or were you introduced to Caregiver/little by your little?

Forum rules
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!
Krissy
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆
Role: Little

Were you always a caregiver or were you introduced to Caregiver/little by your little?

Postby Krissy » 1 year ago

Were you always a caregiver ? if so how did you know and if not how did your partner convince you?

Sixmoons48
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Daddy

Re: Were you always a caregiver

Postby Sixmoons48 » 1 year ago

I realized ever since i turned 17 that i was meant to be a caregiver (daddy specifically). This came around due to my ex-girlfriend introducing herself to me as a little, which at the time of us dating i felt was extremely weird (super vanilla at the time). At 17 however i became more open and i realized that i really wanted to protect someone, love them forever, and care for them in a way i can only do for them. I suddenly got interested in cuddling and watching disney movies. Altogether it just kinda happened but I havent been the same since :)

BigPapa
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby BigPapa » 11 months ago

Inside, I was, but it took a long time for me to be comfortable enough with myself and my needs to start to express it. It took even longer to learn that there were littles and what I wanted wasn't just "weird."

PetPapa
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Caregiver

Postby PetPapa » 11 months ago

I suppose I always was, as being a Daddy is part of who I am. But I wasn't aware of it until my first little introduced me to the subject. We were friends first when I learned they were a little, and we dated later on.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

lordskella
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Re: Were you always a caregiver or were you introduced to Caregiver/little by your little?

Postby lordskella » 1 month ago

I just always was, every girl I've ever been with I've sought to protect and leave in better shape emotionally than I've found them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3dDomDD
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Re: Were you always a caregiver or were you introduced to Caregiver/little by your little?

Postby 3dDomDD » 3 weeks ago

I was involved in an LDR for two years. She never admitted to being into anything then I found out by accident she was into BDSM. A month or so later we were playing via text and her grammar suddenly changed. Became a bit childlike. Then she asked if she could call me Daddy. This was only last Sept 2016. I started doing research and found out about it. Since then I have reviewed all my relationships and realised every one of them was with someone who either had a little (and they didn't know it) or they just behaved a bit immaturely. I'm drawn to women who a excitable and often need protecting. I also write screenplays and years ago referred to the female lead as a "child in a woman's body". All the signs were there. I just didn't realise until last year. I'm 50 btw and the first female character I fell in love with - Madison in SPLASH. Says it all, really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Ask a Caregiver”