Were you always a caregiver or were you introduced to Caregiver/little by your little?

Forum rules
This NOT an area for personal ads!
Krissy
Role: Little

Were you always a caregiver or were you introduced to Caregiver/little by your little?

Postby Krissy » 8 months ago

Were you always a caregiver ? if so how did you know and if not how did your partner convince you?

Sixmoons48
Role: Daddy

Re: Were you always a caregiver

Postby Sixmoons48 » 8 months ago

I realized ever since i turned 17 that i was meant to be a caregiver (daddy specifically). This came around due to my ex-girlfriend introducing herself to me as a little, which at the time of us dating i felt was extremely weird (super vanilla at the time). At 17 however i became more open and i realized that i really wanted to protect someone, love them forever, and care for them in a way i can only do for them. I suddenly got interested in cuddling and watching disney movies. Altogether it just kinda happened but I havent been the same since :)

BigPapa
Role: Daddy

Postby BigPapa » 6 months ago

Inside, I was, but it took a long time for me to be comfortable enough with myself and my needs to start to express it. It took even longer to learn that there were littles and what I wanted wasn't just "weird."

PetPapa
Role: Caregiver

Postby PetPapa » 6 months ago

I suppose I always was, as being a Daddy is part of who I am. But I wasn't aware of it until my first little introduced me to the subject. We were friends first when I learned they were a little, and we dated later on.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ask a Caregiver”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!