Little looking for friends/penpals

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Steifa
Role: Little girl

Little looking for friends/penpals

Postby Steifa » 8 months ago

Hi. I live in Sweden and I am looking for friends or penpals. I'm quite new to DDLG and don't have a daddy and I would like some friends. I have Kik, you can go onto my site and find it there. Don't be afraid to message me I am not very scary. Hope to hear from someone soon. Lots of love from little Steifa

Sugarbuns
Role: Little girl

Re: Little looking for friends/penpals

Postby Sugarbuns » 8 months ago

Hi Steifa! I'm new to DDlg and am looking for friends and we are pretty close in our little age! You can message me if you wanna be friends :)

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!