Hi!! I wanna know you!!

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Ravenbell
Role: Little girl

Hi!! I wanna know you!!

Postby Ravenbell » 8 months ago

hi! i'm new to this site and community and I want some friends. I enjoy reading, adventure time, manga and anime, darker things, that would scare people away, I love games, and coloring and stuffies and teddys and soft things and blankets recently got into the show Hannibal (t.v. show, scare for most people but i love it) and now I'm about to get into My little pony.. and lots of stuff. please message me if you wanna chat or something, i will get back to you as soon as i can. And that's a Promise!! ::3: :read: :hugs: :pres:

+Sillylittlelady+
Role: Little

Re: Hi!! I wanna know you!!

Postby +Sillylittlelady+ » 8 months ago

Hai wanna be fwends? I loves scary stuffs too!
Also reading and coloring!
Anime too
I just started my lil pony!(:

Daddyslove4you
Role: Daddy

Postby Daddyslove4you » 8 months ago

Welcome to littlespace, Ravenbell. You'll definitely feel at home here. The only place on the web where Daddys and stuffies co-exist in loving harmony :)

emmilestrange
Role: Kitten

Postby emmilestrange » 7 months ago

Hi dere I am also here for friends and you're a lot like me so HI. What's your favorite anime? :stuffie:

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!