Favorite Quote??

Ravenbell
Role: Little girl

Favorite Quote??

Postby Ravenbell » 7 months ago

I have 2 both from Cloud Atlas (the Movie).

"To be is to be perceived. And so to know thyself is only possible through the eyes of the other. The nature of our immortal lives is in the consequences of our words and deeds that go on apportioning themselves throughout all time. Our lives are not our own; from womb to tomb, we are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness we birth our future."

"My life amounts to no more than one drop in a limitless ocean. Yet what is any ocean, but a multitude of drops?"

LittleAlois
Role: Little boy

Re: Favorite Quote??

Postby LittleAlois » 7 months ago

I have a lot of favorite quotes...Cloud Atlas is a great movie! I will list a few of mine.

"My imagination makes me human and makes me a fool; it gives me all the world, and exiles me from it."
-Ursula K. Le Guin, "The Creatures on My Mind" in Unlocking the Air and Other Stories

"Most people carry their demons around with them, buried down deep inside. Writers wrestle their demons to the surface, fling them onto the page, then call them characters."
-C.K. Webb

"You will always be a monster - there is no turning back from it. But what kind of monster you become is entirely up to you."
-Julie Kagawa, The Eternity Cure.

themysticone

Postby themysticone » 7 months ago

One that has served me well in life...

"Only those who will risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go." -T.S. Eliot

The limits of life are all that allow us to see the true meaning of the path.

The Mystic One

storyof0
Role: Mommy

Postby storyof0 » 4 months ago

"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us." - Charles Bukowski

*swoon*

Return to “Off-Topic - Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!