IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By EndxDreams
my favorite Disney movie would have to be Lady and the Tramp.

:paci: :heart: :heart: :paci:

the movie itself has a romantic feel to it and its just sooo adorable and makes me so giddy whenever i watch it an its a nice movie to watch when it rains as well... or in a fort of unbreakable pillows an blankies

:sleep:
By Janedoeflys
I would say my first favorite movie is ratatouille (sorry if I spelled that wrong, it's a big word) next up would be the Lion King. I think I know each movie by heart including all the songs in the Lion King. I can't think of any other movies off the top of my head
Whatever Disney movie I just watched lol. It's hard to say, I've always loved Disney but if I had to pick a top three (in no particular order) it would be Wall-E, The Incredibles, and Moana. Also, am I the only one who doesn't like the Cars movies??? Everytime I say I don't like them, people look at me like I'm crazy lol
Since little I always watch and rewatch the little mermaid I love beauty and the beast because of Me. Candlestick and Mr.clock they are sometimes silly even when they are saying serious stuff I also like Elsa because Olaf is just soooo silly and the pretty pretty sparkles ❄️
Hm... it's certainly a tough question, honestly almost anything Disney is fine by me and very much loved but if I had to list my favourites then it would be The Lady and the Tramp, Robin Hood, Merlin and Mim and The Lion King... oh and never forget Aristocats.... Abraham Delacey Giuseppe Casey... Thomas O'Malley... *sings* A movie that's never a bad choice!
I love Tangled!! 💖Its probably one of the only movies I watch when I'm little. I recently watched the Grinch while I cuddled my teddy and that was sooo funn!!!! I love all princess movies that I can dance too and twirl around to the music. Tangled, Princess and the frog, Moana, All of them! 💖
The Lion King is my favorite but Frozen is a close second. :nodyes: I enjoy most Disney movies; The Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Hercules etc... The more music, the better. To be honest I think I like the music as much if not more than the movies themselves. I have a Disney playlist on my phone :yes:
I rrrreeeaaalllyyy like finding dory!!! Finding nemo was great but find dory is like 50 billion times better i watched it with my god kids:) so much fun. We built a pillow fort and everything!
The octopus was almost cooler than dory! Its been a awhile since i watched it but its time for Halloween movie season. Gotta watch my yearly Halloween must watches:)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]