Confused?? Why my post keep getting disapproved  [Answered]

Forum rules
Please create your own, new topic when you have questions about your own account and it's functionality or how to use the site with your account.

Also, review these help topics for quick answers first!:

How to chat, read/send/receive private messages, and see user profiles!

How to Change Your Username

How to Request Account or Post Deletion

How to Turn OFF Word Censoring

How to Close Your Personals Ad / How to Reopen Your Personals Ad
shygirl96
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Confused?? Why my post keep getting disapproved  [Answered]

Postby shygirl96 » 8 months ago

I posted a to introduction as instructed. It was approved then it was disapproved 2 seconds later and it still said I have posted once. But then it told me to redo my introduction and I did and it was disapproved cause I posted it in introduction again. Can someone help me understand this please??

Magnus

Re: Confused?? Why my post keep getting disapproved

Postby Magnus » 8 months ago

Hi shygirl96, actually your original post was approved. Unfortunately you kept repeating posts to the introduction area, which is unnecessary. One introduction post is enough. There are other areas to post if you do choose. I hope this answered your question. :)

shygirl96

Why can't I chat

I have posted one approved topic so why can't I chat now??

shygirl96

I keep having trouble with this site I have now 2 approved post on the forum and now I still can't chat. Can you, Magnus, help me understand this??

admin

Postby admin » 8 months ago

Welcome to our lovely community site here at Littlespace Online. I think you're really going to enjoy it here with us. I understand that you are confused about the site rules and general procedure when it comes to chatting. Please thoroughly read these articles and the links they connect to:

admin wrote:It is also important to know that your account will remain under review for additional posts if you attempt to submit your first post(s) as comments with short and/or generic messages like:

admin wrote:
  • Hey.
  • Cool.
  • Hi, I'm Suzie!
  • I'm new too.
  • I want friends.
  • Hi. Let's be friends.
  • I don't know what I'm doing.
  • It says I need to make an intro but I don't know what to say.
  • I want access to [the chat room, user profiles, or private messaging].
  • Do you have [kik, skype, whatsapp, snapchat, tumblr, twitter, facebook, or another external site/messaging system]?
  • How do I [chat, see profiles, or private message someone]?
  • Generally, any "help" thread about using the site or features.
  • In most cases, personal ads.

The only post you have on the site that isn't a help-request is an extremely generic "introduction":

shygirl96 wrote:Hi
I'm just a girl who is really interested in this lifestyle and I'm looking to learn more about it. :)

Let's be honest...how general is that? It literally tells us nothing about you except that you identify as female and that you're interested in these Caregiver/little dynamics (which, of course, why else would you likely be here?). Even by "this lifestyle" we don't even know if you mean DDlg, MDlb, ageplay dynamics, or some other Caregiver/little situation. You literally posted something that applies to at least 50% of the site (assuming the other 50% would primarily identify as male/another gender/genderless instead of female).

Please stop posting help threads and start actually using the forum. Participating really does mean posting on the site--either making your own threads or responding to others. An introduction should be relatively easy to create since it is just you saying a short couple of sentences about who you are.

We aren't just a chat room. We aren't just a personals section. We are primarily a text-based forum for discussion. We expect you to use the site for it's primarily functionality too. ;)

Also, there is a good reason that the site guide is the first thing you were directed to when you registered. Reading it helps a ton in figuring out what you can do here with us.

Thank you! :D

Return to “Help”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!