About me - Tenshi

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
TenshiPT
Role: Daddy

About me - Tenshi

Postby TenshiPT » 7 months ago

Hello there! I'm a 24 year old from Portugal, I've came here because someone on reddit (littlespaceonline) recommended me it.
I've been into DD/LG or DD/BG for quite a long time, however, since I'm quite young (compared to most preferences) and I didn't had much success. I had a little, however our relationship was strictly online since there was a little bit of a gap between us of 7326 Kms. Things with the little and I didn't quite work out with the distance and the different time zones, since every time I had to wake up and go to work was when she could talk with me, after some painful back and forth we both agreed that it would be quite hard to maintain something like that and we ended up splitting.
That's my background story, now as for current events... I'm usually a relaxed person and very caring to those close to me, even if sometimes I appear to be slightly cold when it comes to people that I don't really know, I'm not mean or anything, I just don't go out of my way to help them if that means a backlash for me. I enjoy watching movies, gaming, anime and I'm an avid RPer (I'm really into RP) I'm usually a pretty easy going person and I like to believe that I'm funny guy, even if that's completely subjective.
I honestly don't know what else to say so... Here's music!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nW5AF0m9Zw

LittleAlois
Role: Little boy

Re: About me - Tenshi

Postby LittleAlois » 7 months ago

Welcome! Oh, I love RP too! I've been doing that for...Gosh...At least ten years. This song though, it's so beautiful. I've never heard of The xx but now I will have to listen to them more! It seems like great music to draw too.

TenshiPT

LittleAlois wrote:Welcome! Oh, I love RP too! I've been doing that for...Gosh...At least ten years. This song though, it's so beautiful. I've never heard of The xx but now I will have to listen to them more! It seems like great music to draw too.

Well I think that one is one of my favorite from them, their music is quite relaxing and I find it quite creative. Do you RP in free form or in a game?

LittleAlois

TenshiPT wrote:Well I think that one is one of my favorite from them, their music is quite relaxing and I find it quite creative. Do you RP in free form or in a game?

Free form! It gives me the most freedom. My characters tend to be pretty unique, and sometimes I am idea in my head that I really want to write out. What about you? Do you like to write free form or more in a game? I used to rp on forums but that is soooo much drama.

TenshiPT

LittleAlois wrote:
TenshiPT wrote:Well I think that one is one of my favorite from them, their music is quite relaxing and I find it quite creative. Do you RP in free form or in a game?

Free form! It gives me the most freedom. My characters tend to be pretty unique, and sometimes I am idea in my head that I really want to write out. What about you? Do you like to write free form or more in a game? I used to rp on forums but that is soooo much drama.

Well I mostly RP in skype nowadays, but I RP in a web browser game called Popmundo :) I used to RP in various games (Second Life; Age of Conan; WoW; GW2) but got bored of most of them

LittleAlois

TenshiPT wrote:Well I mostly RP in skype nowadays, but I RP in a web browser game called Popmundo :) I used to RP in various games (Second Life; Age of Conan; WoW; GW2) but got bored of most of them

Same here for skype! I have played one rp game and it was forever ago so I don't remember the name of it...But I think if I had more time I would play those kinds of games. My writing tastes tend to be darker and more supernatural so it's hard finding rps that match that.

TenshiPT

LittleAlois wrote:
TenshiPT wrote:Well I mostly RP in skype nowadays, but I RP in a web browser game called Popmundo :) I used to RP in various games (Second Life; Age of Conan; WoW; GW2) but got bored of most of them

Same here for skype! I have played one rp game and it was forever ago so I don't remember the name of it...But I think if I had more time I would play those kinds of games. My writing tastes tend to be darker and more supernatural so it's hard finding rps that match that.

If you ever feel like RPing, I'm around... For the time being I'm looking for new people to RP, if you want to start a plot or something feel free to send PM with a suggestion :)

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!