Looking for friends in EU

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
TenshiPT
Role: Daddy

Looking for friends in EU

Postby TenshiPT » 7 months ago

Hello! My name is João and I'm from Portugal (PT), I'm 24 and I like identify myself to be a DD. I'm looking for friends with the same interests than me, people to talk to, share experiences and maybe do something together. I prefer people from EU because the timezone difference would be a minor thing. But I'm also available to talk with people from other parts of the world, if aware of the fact that I might not be as active because of said timezone differences.
As for hobbies: I'm an huge nerd so I'm into gaming, quite a lot, even if I'm not into the whole competitive gaming thing, I'm more like a social sort of gamer, even if sometimes I play competitive games; I enjoy RPing, as an hobby it's the one that I put more time into;I also enjoy watching movies (I see pretty much everything, except horror movies I soo hate jumpscares...[sup]they always secretly get me[/sup)]); Music ; I really get into animes quite easily, even if I don't truly look for them. Last three animes I saw were: SAO (Season 2) , Tokyo Ghoul , Golden Boy.
If you feel like talking send me a PM I have skype and kik (I have a personal preference for Skype) to be quite honest.

Thank you for your time,
Tenshi "João"

Return to “Looking for Friendship”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!