little looking for daddy

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
papergalaxies
BANNED
BANNED
Role: Little girl

little looking for daddy

Postby papergalaxies » 7 months ago

I'm 16 in real life.. my name is Grace. um I'm looking for a cute, cuddly, protective, caring, loving, daddy. I'm really shy. but once I get to know you and get comfortable around you I'm really outgoing and open! I love animals so if you're my daddy you have to love them too. Or at least like them. And I'm SUPER cuddly! so um there's more about me below⬇ and if you want to get to know me then send me a message! (PS- I'm new on here and don't really know how everything works so it may take me awhile to get back to you)

-What is your favorite stuffy's name?
Mr. Owl

-What type of animal or doll is your favorite stuffy?
an owl

-What is your favorite snack while in littlespace? gummies!

-What is your favorite Disney movie?
How to train your Dragon! 1 and 2!

-Which Disney princess, prince, or character is your favorite?
ermmm I dunno

-What is your favorite cartoon?
Spongebob

-Do you wear diapers?
no

-If so, what are your favorite brands of diapers?

-Do you use pacifiers (dummies, binkies, soothies)?
no

-Do you suck your thumb?
sometimes

-Do you use a sippy cup?
sometimes

-Do you have a Mommy/Daddy/Caregiver?
no

-Do people in real life know that you're little?
no

-Do you have a little age or age range?
-When did you realize that you were a little?
erm maybe almost a year ago

-what is something that will always put you into littlespace or something you always do while in littlespace?
being called little one or babygirl or cuddles maybe!

-Are you a sensual or nonsexual little?
both?
I'm shy at first so nonsexual until I get to know you better

-are you (or do you want to be) a little 24/7?
um.. if I were in a dd/lg relationship and I lived with him, maybe 24/7. but maybe not so much if it's long distance

-Do you like coloring?
I LOVE coloring!

-What is your favorite color?
Light blue or maroon!

-What is your favorite little nickname to be called?
little one, princess, or babygirl

-What is your favorite bedtime story or fairytale?
ummm I dunno.

-Do you sleep with a nightlight?
most of the time, yes

-Do you sleep with a stuffy?
yes

admin

Re: little looking for daddy

Postby admin » 7 months ago

Littlespace Online is intended for a mature audience over the age of consent (18+ or 21+ depending on the user's location). We do not encourage contact regarding this scene or lifestyle with minors. (This user isn't even of age to consent in their home country.)

Since the user stated they are not 18 they have been banned from our site for now. The user may contact the admin through the link below if there has been a misunderstanding.

http://www.littlespaceonline.com/member ... ntactadmin

wrote:It is illegal to engage in any type of sensual conversation with a minor. Being biologically under the age of 18 would be considered a minor. DDLG / Caregiver/little = a part of BDSM which = a type of sensual relation/communication.

Doms need to be smart. If you are thinking, "Well, we wouldn't be talking about relations..." then think about a situation where you'd need to explain to a parent of a 16 year old why in the world you were telling them what to do, babying them, and textually pretending to be a "father figure" or "motherly" online to the teenaged person. Think of how you'd explain that situation to the authorities. Think of how you'd explain that situation to a court room.
Your IP can be tracked. Your cell number can locate you. Your email address can be linked to who you are and where you are. Be smart; not desperate.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!