Cosmetic Adult Braces for ABDL / DDLG littles and middles

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Tritonlovesariel
Role: Daddy

Cosmetic Adult Braces for ABDL / DDLG littles and middles

Postby Tritonlovesariel » 7 months ago

Hello all!

So, I know I'm probably in the minority here but I am really into braces. In my opinion, aside from pigtails, it is one of the most adorable things a middle can have/wear. My middle is on board so I'd love to get my princess some braces! I'm not looking for real ones. She already had them and her teeth are perfect now. In any case, I looking for a way to replicate the look of braces for a short periods of time mainly just for scenes. Buying or making, I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

TLA

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: I'm looking for advice about braces.

Postby JuneStar » 7 months ago

I know that fake braces for adults do exist. You can find them all over the internet.

The catch is that you want something that she can remove frequently. Actors and actresses who have used fake braces for show and/or movie parts have often reported that they negatively impacted their teeth.

Google things like "fake adult braces" and see where it gets you. Most of the Halloween shops sell fake teeth that look like they have braces on them. I don't recommend them because it'll make it harder for her to speak too (and just won't feel real). Look for something that will temporarily adhere to the teeth--and, again, don't have her wear them all of the time or she may seriously need major dental work.

Youtube also has a ton of personal tutorials on how to create the temporary braces effect.

Something like this might work:

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!