what kind of punishments do you give a little

Forum rules
This NOT an area for personal ads!
princess-skyee
Role: Little

what kind of punishments do you give a little

Postby princess-skyee » 7 months ago

other than spanking. what other punishments do you give because spanking isnt enough for some people

DaddyMike
Role: Daddy

Re: what kind of punishments do you give a little

Postby DaddyMike » 7 months ago

I had to do some research on this topic myself, because my princess enjoys a good spanking. I have a few punishments, depending on the severity of the situation. She could have to write an essay about what she did wrong and how to avoid doing that again, time outs, and losing some privileges (t.v., computer, phone, etc.) for a set time to name a few.

BigPapa
Role: Daddy

Postby BigPapa » 6 months ago

I give time outs, or take toys away for a day. I might make her re-write her rules to help her remember them. On a kinkier bent, I'll forbid her from special burst and then touch her until she can't stand it.

PetPapa
Role: Caregiver

Postby PetPapa » 6 months ago

Corner time, writing lines, losing privileges, losing toys, kneeling on rice, they have to write a paper discussing their actions, special burst denial, etc. There's all sorts of things you can do.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

AnonPlatypus
BANNED
BANNED
Role: Babyboy

Postby AnonPlatypus » 6 months ago

Owieowow! Kneeling on rice just seems so painful! Then again...I'd maybe want to do that instead of writing a paper :srsly:
Staying up late, eating junk food all day, not wearing pants most of the time, and sitting too close to the TV. Pure Evil!

Return to “Ask a Caregiver”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!