A Big-Little Oddity Looking for Friends

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
EndlessElljay
Role: Ageplayer

A Big-Little Oddity Looking for Friends

Postby EndlessElljay » 7 months ago

Heya Everyone!

I'm LJ, a 21-year-old ageplayer from Oklahoma hoping to make some friends. I'm genderqueer (she/her please) and switch between a bunch different ages, from baby girl to fully adult caretaker.

I'm a bit odd in that I like a lot of opposite things. Half the time I want nothing more than to watch a super cute movie and snuggle up with a plush. The other half of the time, I want to watch the craziest, most messed up movie I can find.

In addition to movies, I really like video games, books, music...pretty much any artsy stuff you can think of. I love watching/reading/etc. them, talking about them, critiquing them, analyzing them...it's all so fun to me <3

My little sides love diapers, pacis, playing outside, blanket forts, onesies and dropseat sleepers, bubble baths, and lots more. Oh, and naps. Definitely naps. :pacy: However, they have also been known to enjoy goth stuff, scary stories, creepy things...let's just say, my little sides can bring both the sugar and the spice :twisted:

I would love to make both little and big friends. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Otherwise, I hope to hear from some of you soon! :D

LittleAlois
Role: Little boy

Re: A Big-Little Oddity Looking for Friends

Postby LittleAlois » 7 months ago

EndlessElljay wrote:Heya Everyone!

I'm LJ, a 21-year-old ageplayer from Oklahoma hoping to make some friends. I'm genderqueer (she/her please) and switch between a bunch different ages, from baby girl to fully adult caretaker.

I'm a bit odd in that I like a lot of opposite things. Half the time I want nothing more than to watch a super cute movie and snuggle up with a plush. The other half of the time, I want to watch the craziest, most messed up movie I can find.

In addition to movies, I really like video games, books, music...pretty much any artsy stuff you can think of. I love watching/reading/etc. them, talking about them, critiquing them, analyzing them...it's all so fun to me <3

My little sides love diapers, pacis, playing outside, blanket forts, onesies and dropseat sleepers, bubble baths, and lots more. Oh, and naps. Definitely naps. :pacy: However, they have also been known to enjoy goth stuff, scary stories, creepy things...let's just say, my little sides can bring both the sugar and the spice :twisted:

I would love to make both little and big friends. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Otherwise, I hope to hear from some of you soon! :D

Oh oh oh! I am from Oklahoma! Hai hai!

I'm 23 and I love creepy things too. Which is kind of weird, because other littles like a lot of cute stuff. I like cute stuff too but also creepy! I listed myself as trans, because most of the time I feel most comfortable identifying as a boy but...My gender is complex at other times, so I know how you feel!

I'm actually an artist, so there's that!

EndlessElljay

LittleAlois wrote:Oh oh oh! I am from Oklahoma! Hai hai!

I'm 23 and I love creepy things too. Which is kind of weird, because other littles like a lot of cute stuff. I like cute stuff too but also creepy! I listed myself as trans, because most of the time I feel most comfortable identifying as a boy but...My gender is complex at other times, so I know how you feel!

I'm actually an artist, so there's that!

Hai hai Alois! Glad to know I'm not alone in this state :D

I certainly love cute stuff, but a lot of littles really hate creepy stuff, scary stuff, and the like. I love it though, and it's awesome that you do too!

I used to identify as trans but I kept feeling constrained by it, so I started going with genderqueer. These genders of ours, they're just too big for a single box, haha

Thanks for commenting! I sent you a PM and would love to talk more (assuming you want to as well) :)

lostangelinthestars
Role: Little girl

Postby lostangelinthestars » 7 months ago

Hai,
I'm also a switch and can relate to a lot of what you said!! I love American Horror Story and frilly dresses and blankies but I know everything about the shining. I would love to talk to you more about that!! >^+^<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EndlessElljay

lostangelinthestars wrote:Hai,
I'm also a switch and can relate to a lot of what you said!! I love American Horror Story and frilly dresses and blankies but I know everything about the shining. I would love to talk to you more about that!! >^+^<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi hi, Adrik! You sound like a lot of fun :yay:

I haven't watched them all yet, but I love what I've seen of American Horror Story (especially Asylum!), and I'm with you on frilly dresses and blankies :pacy:

The Shining is so fascinating, just everything about it. I'd love to talk with you more about that or other things!

MidnightPrincess
Role: Babygirl

Postby MidnightPrincess » 7 months ago

Ellos! I'm not from Oklahoma, but I am similar in that I fluctuate in the intensity and role of my little side and am also not typical in being big on the common attributes of a little girl in liking all of the super girly aspects. On occasion I let the more feminine/girly side out with my little side but am usually more focused on just getting a chance to fulfill the childhood experiences I missed out on due to having an abusive father. Quite happy to know I'm not the only non-strict/stereotypical little out there...I mean I know everyone/everything has variations in presentation but most littles I have come across fit typical assumptions.

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!