I am Princess Kelsey, looking for other Littles in my Little space age range (6-10 years old) to play with!

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
insane-lycute
Role: Little

I am Princess Kelsey, looking for other Littles in my Little space age range (6-10 years old) to play with!

Postby insane-lycute » 7 months ago

I play video games. I have no friends, and Little friends would be fun. If there's anyone in my biological age (18) range AND Little space age range, that would be swell!!! And even more swell: someone in the Virginia area that is both in my biological and Little space age range to do playdates!
::3: ::3: ::3: I am pretty lonely. I have kik, steam, tumblr, a ps3, and I have snapchat. If anyone is interested, please let me know!!!! :omg: ::3: :luff: :luff: :luff:

LavendrBunn1
Role: Little girl

Re: I am Princess Kelsey, looking for other Littles in my Little space age range (6-10 years old) to play with!

Postby LavendrBunn1 » 7 months ago

I would wuv to be you fwiend! I is Princess Lizzie! I is 18 and wittle me is 6! I wive in Massachusetts doe T-T

smol_bicca
Role: Ageplayer

Re: I am Princess Kelsey, looking for other Littles in my Little space age range (6-10 years old) to play with!

Postby smol_bicca » 7 months ago

I want to be your friend too but I live far :( Australia! I am Bicca tho, 18 and smol me is 4-8 <3 I have kik, tumblr and snapchat too! I hope we can be good lil pals

binkie_princess
Role: ABDL

Postby binkie_princess » 7 months ago

Herro! I am Nina >.< My age is 18 and little is 4-7. I live in WV so it's right above you :) I have kik, and a ps3 as well as snap chat. So, I hope we can all he fwiends, maybe?!

DaddysGirl3
Role: Little girl

Postby DaddysGirl3 » 7 months ago

Hi!! I'm 18 and my little space age range is 5-8 and I'd love to be your friend. I don't live near the east coast though... :(

wccdogg
Role: Daddy

Postby wccdogg » 5 months ago

:D :D
I live in MA too. :3
I live near Boston and I am looking for someone to hang with too. ^_^
I hope I am not late. o-o

justin_lail94
Role: Ageplayer

Postby justin_lail94 » 3 months ago

I have a xbox one and my age is 22 and my wittle age is how little I feel like feeling but 5 to 8 mostly I live in north Carolina

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

babygirl02100

Postby babygirl02100 » 3 months ago

I'd wuv to be you fwiend! Even doe I'm in Utah, I need fwiends too. :) I wuv meeting new people and making new fwiends!
~\○●ScarletRose●○/~

Qt314ace

Postby Qt314ace » 2 months ago

Hi! I is Prince Kae. And i is a boy! Is that bad? I is nice! And i lives in virginia! I lives in norfolk! Are you near norfolk? If we meets, i will give you a stuffie for being my fwend. He is a puff ball and is gween and makes funny gibberish noises. He is tiny, so not much good for big time bear cuddles, but he is goods and nice to you. Message me and i will gives you my email and fb info so we can talk! Id love a playdate! I haves dollies, cus boys can play wif dolls too you know. Maybe i can do your hair! I am an expert in brushing hair softly and in doing ribbons! Talk to me, i is lonely wif no little fwends too!

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!