My name is Claaaairbearrrr~ ^-^

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Clairbear
Role: Little

My name is Claaaairbearrrr~ ^-^

Postby Clairbear » 7 months ago

Hai everyone!!

My name is Clairbear and I've been interested in CGL for the past year and a half now. ^-^ I can't really remember when I found out I was a little to be completely honest with you. Being a little has always ALWAYS been apart of me. In scene or out of scene. I am always a little. :$ I love coloring, building forts with my little friends, reading stories, sparkles, glitter, everything cute!! I recently joined my local community on fetlife and gained access to many others like me who enjoy CGL -> [REMOVED]. (But I don't accept requests unless we have spoken before face to face and that must be approved by my protector hehe) ^.^ I've made tones of new friends and would love to continue making more!~

~ Love Clairbear/Persy
Last edited by admin on April 19th, 2016, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Admin to remove username for social media
:bdance: Clairbear :pres:

Clairbear

Re: My name is Claaaairbearrrr~ ^-^

Sorry for posting my fetlife. It was an option in the profile area, so I thought it was okay. T____T Now I have one warning. lol..

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 7 months ago

Hi there Clairbear! While we appreciate your interest in the site, there are guidelines for posting located all around the site. While there are giant red banners throughout the top of the forum page warning about not posting social media links, a more detailed list of rules can be found here: app.php/page/rules Please be sure to review them, and happy posting! :D

Clairbear

Magnus wrote:Hi there Clairbear! While we appreciate your interest in the site, there are guidelines for posting located all around the site. While there are giant red banners throughout the top of the forum page warning about not posting social media links, a more detailed list of rules can be found here: app.php/page/rules Please be sure to review them, and happy posting! :D

Thank yew!!~ :D I actually didn't see that till you posted it here. errr..

Strictly professional offer (As I don't know how to message people) : If you guys are looking for a graphic designer / webdeveloper (I just finished college for this), I'm willing to help the site. The interface design is kind of confusing here and makes it difficult to get around in the forum. o.o If this isn't the right place for this, then just decline this post and send me an inbox. (Do we even have inbox's?) lol

Clairbear

Magnus wrote:Hi there Clairbear! While we appreciate your interest in the site, there are guidelines for posting located all around the site. While there are giant red banners throughout the top of the forum page warning about not posting social media links, a more detailed list of rules can be found here: app.php/page/rules Please be sure to review them, and happy posting! :D

I'm going to post my offer in the correct area. :D

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!